IBERDROLA'S SUPPORT FOR CULTURE
Knowing the past, creating the future
Art and culture and their ethical and aesthetic values help us understand and transform the world, and also inspire us to safeguard our rich artistic, historical and cultural heritage. Iberdrola plays a key role as a patron of the arts and in heritage conservation, and also contributes to promoting the economic and social development of the societies in which it operates.
Between June 30th until November 9th 2017, the Guggenheim Museum of Bilbao will host Bill Viola: retrospective exhibition, a complete tour through the American artist´s work (New York, 1951), pioneer in video art.
SEE MORE >
THE IBERDROLA COLLECTION
The Iberdrola Collection mainly includes items from the cultural environments where Iberdrola carries out its activities, as material evidence of the close links between the company and the societies where it operates, with the purpose of sharing, disseminating and facilitating access to the funds.
FIND OUT MORE >
Iberdrola's support for culture, art and society takes the form of different restoration, preservation and lighting projects in historical buildings, as well as through exhibitions arranged in collaboration with various centres, and its art collection.
FURTHER INFORMATION >
- Ignacio Galán opens the exhibition titled 'Memory regained. Traces in the History of the United States' at the Iberdrola Tower
- Edwin van der Heide transforms the atrium of Azkuna Zentroa with 'Elevated Projection', an installation of light and sound, thanks to Iberdrola's support
- Fundación pro-RAE and Iberdrola enter into agreement to build the digital base for the next edition of the Dictionary of the Spanish Language
- La iluminación del Museo de la Academia ha sido renovada por Iberdrola (Spanish version)
- Iberdrola hace posible el Festival de Luz y Vanguardias de Salamanca (Spanish version)
- Iberdrola, patrocinador especial de San Sebastián 2016 (Spanish version)