Say yes to a challenge that will change your future. Join the Iberdrola team
We are seeking new professionals who will help us to continue growing while they pursue their careers.
Would you like to work for one the world's largest utilities? At the Iberdrola group we are a multicultural team with over 30,000 employees. We are committed to professional development, ongoing training and equal opportunities.
ACCESS OUR CAREER CENTER AND ENJOY THESE ADVANTAGES
- Create your profile as candidate with your personal data and CV.
- View all our job offers worldwide.
- All group's companies can see your profile.
- Check and update your profile at any time.
JOIN THE IBERDROLA TEAM
HOW THE CAREER CENTER WORKS
- Access data
- Use a secure password to help protect your data.
- Your e-mail address and password will allow you to access your profile and modify it at any time. If, for any reason, you change your e-mail address you should ensure you update this immediately. If you change your e-mail and the previous one is not operational, you would need to register your data again by sending us a message via the Job Channel inbox.
- What should you say about you?
- The information you provide should be relevant for any job opportunity. Tell us about your educational qualifications, training, and experience, and any other information you may consider important. The application will guide you step by step so you can complete your profile.
- Remember that if you provide false information your candidacy could be automatically rejected.
(*) Nota If you are already registered as a candidate and entered your CV before May 2013, you need to do this again in the Candidate area. The first time you enter, you need to complete your registration by clicking on "Register here".
- Access data
To do so, we offer you advanced tools that enable you to:
- Filter your search using various criteria by type of offer or location.
- Look for a specific offer if you know what its reference code is.
- Save a search query so you can use the same criteria next time.
- Add offers to favourites.
- Receive employment alerts.
- Look up the applications you have submitted.
- Change or complete your CV/Resume before applying for a vacancy.
- Add a presentation letter tailored to each offer.
(*) Nota Please, take note that, if you registered before May 2013, and uploaded your CV/Resume, you will be required to register as a new user in a new candidate area in order to use the tool.
The transparency of our Recruitment and Selection policy [PDF] is based on three key principles:
1. Principle of non-discrimination and equal opportunities
2. Principle of universal recruitment
3. Selection based on the applicants' merit and skills
EVALUATION OF CANDIDATES
The final goal is to identify the person most suited to each job. To do so, we attend Job Fairs, we have signed Educational Cooperation Agreements and trained grantees from the university and vocational training systems.
The use of new and innovative methods in the selection process also enables us to analyse the applicants' profiles in-depth and obtain measurable proof of their skills and merit. Specifically, this evidence focuses on:
- The applicants' potential as regards attitude
- Their personality traits
- Their competitive profile
- Their style when working on a team
- Their leadership and subordination projection
- Their interests and motivation
- Their suitability to the job
Throughout the entire selection process, the Code of Ethics must be respected at all times, complying with the Data Protection Act.
Skills-based selection seeks to identify in the applicants the set of attitudes, behaviours and motivation required on the job to:
- Achieve results
- Customer service
- Work as a team
- Relate to people
- Global outlook
- Flexibility and activating change
- Developing people
The level of adaptation and alignment of the candidate with the Mission, Vision and Values of the Iberdrola group will also be evaluated during the selection process.
OUR EVALUATION SYSTEM
Taking into account the principles and objectives mentioned above, the Evaluation Methodology might vary in each country, according to its legislation and to the application of the best practices of the Candidate Evaluation Systems.