GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING - BROADCASTS
- Title: 2021 General Shareholders' Meeting.
- Date: Friday, 18 June 2021.
- Time: 11:00 a.m. (Madrid time); 10:00 a.m. (London time).
- Duration: Approximately 1 hour.
- The 2021 General Meeting has been called to be held exclusively by remote means, without the physical presence of shareholders or proxy representatives. Shareholders and their proxy representatives who wish to attend must pre-register on the corporate website from 13 June until 9:00 a.m. on 18 June. Once the pre-registration is confirmed, they will be able to attend the Meeting by registering on the participation portal between 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. on 18 June.
- Mr. Ignacio S. Galán, Chairman.
- Mr. Julián Martínez-Simancas, Secretary.
Sustainable Meeting certification
In line with its commitment to boosting compliance with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Iberdrola has certified again its Shareholders' General Meeting as a sustainable event. This recognition is proof that these events generate social and economic benefits for the community while reducing the events' environmental impact.
(*) Select the desired quality and player: It is very important that you choose the video quality based on the bandwidth of your Internet connection. If the bandwidth is not appropriate, you may not be able to properly view the broadcast. If you have problems with the selected video format and/or quality, please return to this window and choose a different one. Thank you.