ELECTRONIC SHAREHOLDERS' FORUM 2020
Discover the Electronic Shareholders' Forum
Shareholders and duly entitled shareholder groups may register in the Electronic Shareholders' Forum to request the publication of communications regarding:
- Proposals sought to be submitted as a supplement to the agenda included in the call to the General Shareholders' Meeting.
- Requests for others to join in on such proposals.
- Initiatives to reach the percentage required to exercise a minority right as contemplated by law or in the Company's Corporate Governance System.
- Voluntary proxy offers or solicitations.
Access to and use of the Electronic Shareholders' Forum shall conform to the legal purpose thereof and to the assurances and rules of operation established by the Company in the Regulations of the Electronic Shareholders' Forum [PDF].
You can access the application by verifying your identity in the following manners:
1. Iberdrola personal passwords
Shareholders who have already requested personal passwords in prior years can use them again at this upcoming Meeting, without having to obtain new ones.
If you don't have your personal passwords, ENTER HERE AND REQUEST YOUR PASSWORD (you will have to provide an e-mail address).
2. Electronic Certificate (FNMT and DNIe)
If you have an electronic certificate issued by the FNMT installed on your device or if you have a DNIe, you can directly access the application using the following link: