ELECTRONIC SHAREHOLDERS' FORUM 2019
Discover the Electronic Shareholders' Forum
Duly verified shareholders and shareholder groups may register on the Electronic Shareholders' Forum to request the publication of communications for:
- Proposals sought to be submitted as a supplement to the agenda included in the call to the General Shareholders' Meeting.
- Requests for adherence to such proposals.
- Initiatives to reach the percentage required to exercise a minority right as contemplated by law or in the Company's Corporate Governance System.
- Voluntary proxy offers or solicitations.
Access to and use of the Electronic Shareholders' Forum shall conform to its legal purpose and to the assurances and rules of operation established by the Company in the Regulations of the Electronic Shareholders' Forum [PDF].
You may access to the application using the following channels:
1. Iberdrola personal keys
Shareholders who already requested personal passwords for previous years may use them again at the upcoming General Meeting and need not obtain new passwords.
If you do not have already done so, ENTER HERE AND REQUEST YOUR PASSWORD in three simple steps (you will need an e-mail address to complete it).
2. Electronic Certificate (FNMT and DNIe)
If you have installed in your device an electronic certificate issued by the FNMT or you have an electronic Identity Number (DNIe), you may access directly to the application following this link: