CAPITAL MARKETS DAY
- Title: Capital Markets Day 2020.
- Date: Thursday, November 5th 2020.
- Time: 8.30 a.m. (London); 9.30 a.m. (Madrid).
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Place: It will not be possible to attend in person, only via webcast and conference call.
- Hosted by:
- Mr. Ignacio S. Galán, Chairman & CEO.
- Mr. Francisco Martínez Córcoles, Business CEO & Board Member.
- Mr. José Sainz Armada, Chief Financial, Control & Resources Officer.
Expansion of the certification of sustainable events
In line with its commitment to boosting compliance with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Iberdrola has extended its ISO 20121 certification for sustainable events beyond the General Shareholders' Meeting to include its Capital Markets Day and Earnings Presentations. Thus, it has become the first company certified by AENOR to extend the scope of its sustainable events management system to the Results Presentations. This recognition is proof that these events generate social and economic benefits for the community while reducing the events' environmental impact.
(*) Select the quality and the player: It is very important to choose the video quality depending on the bandwidth of your Internet connection. If the bandwidth is not appropriate you might not be able to follow the webcast correctly. If you have problems with the selected format and/or quality video player, please return to this window and select a different one, thank you.