|Global human resources management
- Achieve the goals of competitiveness and business efficiency in a climate of social peace, fostering stable, high-quality employment.
- Harmonise human resources processes and make inroads with implementing the Iberdrola culture in all countries, respecting specific local conditions.
- Management of an appropriate labour relations framework that can be adapted to suit business and social requirements.
- Review of the human resources processes, conforming them to the purpose and values.
- Improvements in the digitalisation of the goals, training, mobility and on-boarding process.
- Cementing its role as a leading communicator in the unique situation experienced this year.
- Strengthen the commitment to Sustainable Development, enhancing ethical and responsible behaviours.
- Transformation and digitalisation of the human resources processes.
- Drive cultural change, promoting the adoption of the new values.
- Identify and act on those moments that are most important to our employees, incorporating listening tools based on their life cycle.
|Goal of “accident reduction”
- Prioritise the safety of individuals at the group’s facilities and within its sphere of influence, fostering a progressive reduction in injury rates and improving health and safety conditions.
- Replicate throughout the group the best practices identified in the area of occupational health and safety, fostering a culture of excellence in management and coordinating global preventive activities.
- Obtain and / or maintain the OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 certification.
- Monitoring of proactive and reactive indicators at the companies of the group.
- ALWAYS ON campaign, based on safety videos aimed at all employees and articles (“Tribunes”) to the chain of command. The campaign includes a leadership course for managers.
- A project for the complete digitalisation of Health and Safety within a single tool has begun.
- Continue with implementation of the Zero Accident Plan at Neoenergia to reduce the accident rate.
- Continue assessing compliance with global standards and implementing improvement groups to promote safe behaviours.
- Complete OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45011 certification at those group companies not yet certified.
- Implement the new Global Accident Rate scorecard tool.
- Develop a Global Model for recognising best prevention practices.
- Implement a preselection and performance assessment system for subcontractors.
- Drive staff qualifications, preparing employees to work in a multicultural environment and making continual efforts to improve their employability.
- Develop alternatives to compensate for factors stemming from the ageing of the workforce.
- Maintain a team of competent, committed and motivated professionals, which is key for the sustained success of the business.
- Manage talent on an integrated basis in order to train future leaders, preparing them now to assume larger responsibilities.
- Conversion to virtual format of training that can be digitalised given the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Design our strategic learning framework, including the future capabilities map.
- Assessment of high-potential employees and design of individual development plans.
- Improvements to the design and management of the succession plan.
- Launch of the digital mentoring program.
- Training and awareness regarding the new values-based behaviours model, with a focus on the leadership group.
- New edition of the “Early Career” international mobility programme.
- Consolidation of the high-potential employee development plan according to the 70:20:10 learning model.
- Integrated management of the talent pool, consisting of high-potential and critical employees, combining development and alignment with remuneration.
- Review of the portfolio of leadership development programs (improved local / global balance).
- Consolidation of the mentoring platform and programs.
- Enhance the offer of training solutions for the development of future capabilities.
|Diversity, equal opportunity and work-life balance
- Guarantee a social model committed to professional excellence and the quality of life of our employees.
- Foster a culture based on meritocracy, equal opportunity, non-discrimination and the promotion of diversity and inclusion as a strategic priority for sustainable growth.
- Create a high-quality labour environment by committing to work-life balance.
- Contribute to achieving the SDGs for the 2015-2030 horizon through the Corporate Volunteering Programme.
- Inclusion of Iberdrola in the 2020 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the third consecutive year.
- Preparation of the first global report on diversity and inclusion, and design of a roadmap on this subject.
- Establishment of a commission to drive and monitor progress on Diversity and Inclusion at the global level.
- Launch of the “Volunteers against COVID-19” program to respond to the social and healthcare crisis caused by the pandemic.
- Corporate Volunteering Activities to improve the quality of life and the integration of vulnerable groups, care for the environment and recovery of natural spaces, and raise awareness of the SDGs.
- Increase the number of women in executive positions, reaching 30% by 2025.
- Maintain salary equality between men and women at the group level.
- Provide training and raise awareness about the value of diversity for the organisation.
- Continue to promote initiatives contributing to the improvement of diversity and the creation of an inclusive culture within the group.
- Continue to promote improvements in people’s quality of life through social action.
- Promote the participation of vulnerable groups in Iberdrola’s volunteer activities.
- Continue to offer global volunteering opportunities to meet social needs.