See more information
Increasing gross investments to more than EUR 10,000 M (+40% over the average of last three years)...
- Increase in Capacity > 4 GW (+8%)
- Increase in Asset base > aprox. 4% RAV increase
... together with higher efficiencies and the good perspectives of all businesses...
- Networks: New rate plans
- Renewables: Additional capacity
- Generation & Supply: Higher production. Hedges in commodities prices
... lead to high single-digit1 growth outlook in Net Profit for 2020, maintaining financial strength and dividend policy
1 Excluding extraordinary capital gains from Siemens-Gamesa minority stake sale.
- Iberdrola's Fiscal year 2019 net profit increased by 13% to a record of €3,406 million
- Iberdrola's Nine months net profit increased by 20.4% to €2,517 million
- Iberdrola's first half net profit increased by 16.6% to €1,644 million
- The group is moving forward with 4,100 new MW of capacity scheduled for 2019 and another 8,800 MW between 2020 and 2022
- Iberdrola speeds up global growth with investments of €34 billion by 2022