- Increase in share capital
- What is an Increase in share capital: Resolution adopted by the shareholders at a general shareholders? meeting or, if applicable, by the management decision-making body in exercise of powers granted or delegated thereto by the shareholders, in order to increase capital through the conversion of reserves into capital or the provision of fresh funds. See "Share capital".
Spanish: Aumento de capital
- Independent Director
- Director who is appointed because of the personal and professional qualities thereof, who can carry out their duties without being constrained by relationships with the company, its group of companies, its significant shareholders or its officers, and who is not affected by the disqualifications from being classified as independent provided by the law applicable to each company.
Spanish: Consejero independiente
- Inside information
- All information of a specific nature referring directly or indirectly to one or more negotiable securities, financial instruments or issuers that has not been made public and that, if it is or had been made public, could appreciably influence or could have appreciably influenced the price of said securities on a market or organised trading system.
Spanish: Información privilegiada
- Installed capacity
- Measurement of the productive capacity of a facility equal to the maximum volume of electric power that can be produced in one hour.
Spanish: Capacidad instalada
- Integrated Report
- Document describing the business model, the strategy and the outlook of the Company, following the recommendations and methodology of the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC), and including a summary of the principal operating and financial figures for each financial year, the Company's governance structure, and the Company's management regarding the capitals related thereto (financial, industrial, intellectual, human, natural, and social and relational), according to the definitions of the IIRC.
Spanish: Informe integrado
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- Created in 1988 by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP). It is made up of a group of experts, divided into various working groups, whose goal is to provide scientific, technical and socio-economic information to understand human-induced climate change, as well as the impacts thereof and options for mitigation and adaptation. One of its main activities is the regular publication of advancements in the understanding of climate change.
Spanish: Panel Intergubernamental sobre cambio climático
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
- Created in 1988 by the World Meteorological Organisation and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP). It is formed by a group of experts, divided into various working groups, whose goal is to provide scientific, technical and socio-economic information in order to better understand human-induced climate change, its impacts and the mitigation and adaptation options. One of its primary activities is the periodic publication of the advances made in the understanding of climate change. More information: http://www.ipcc.ch/
Spanish: Grupo Intergubernamental de Expertos sobre el Cambio Climático (IPCC)
- Interim dividends
- Amounts distributed to the shareholders as an advance payment of the expected final profit.
Spanish: Cantidades a cuenta del dividendo
- Issuance of securities
- Resolution adopted by the shareholders at a general shareholders? meeting or, if applicable, by the board of directors in exercise of powers previously delegated thereto by the shareholders, in order to place homogeneous negotiable securities into circulation and make them available to the public for subscription.
Spanish: Emisión de valores