- Increase in share capital
- Resolution adopted by the shareholders at the General Shareholders' Meeting or, if applicable, by the management decision-making body in exercise of powers granted or delegated thereto by the shareholders, in order to increase capital through the conversion of reserves into capital or the provision of fresh funds. See "Share capital".
Spanish: Aumento de capital
- Inside information
- All information of a specific nature referring directly or indirectly to one or more negotiable securities, financial instruments or issuers that has not been made public and that, if it is or had been made public, could appreciably influence or could have appreciably influenced the price of said securities on a market or organised trading system.
Spanish: Información privilegiada
- Installed capacity
- Volume of production that can be obtained with the available infrastructure.
Spanish: Capacidad instalada
- Integrated Report
- Document prepared by IBERDROLA regarding the business model and future strategy of the Company, following the recommendations of the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC), and including a summary of the principal operating and financial figures for each financial year, as well as the governance structure of the Company.
Spanish: Informe integrado
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
- Created in 1988 by the World Meteorological Organisation and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP). It is formed by a group of experts, divided into various working groups, whose goal is to provide scientific, technical and socio-economic information in order to better understand human-induced climate change, its impacts and the mitigation and adaptation options. One of its primary activities is the periodic publication of the advances made in the understanding of climate change. More information: http://www.ipcc.ch/
Spanish: Panel Intergubernamental sobre cambio climático (IPCC)
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
- Main international body for assessing climate change. It was created by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) in 1988 to offer the world a clear scientific view of the current status of knowledge regarding climate change and the potential environmental and socio-economic repercussions thereof.
Spanish: Grupo Intergubernamental de Expertos sobre el Cambio Climático (IPCC)
- Interim appointment
- If vacancies occur on the Board of Directors and there are no alternates, the Board of Directors may designate from among the shareholders the person who is to fill any such vacancy. The appointment must be ratified by the shareholders at the General Shareholders' Meeting.
Spanish: Nombramiento por cooptación
- Interim dividends
- Amounts distributed to the shareholders as an advance payment of the expected final profit.
Spanish: Cantidades a cuenta del dividendo
- Internal Corporate Governance Rules
- Documents embodying the guidelines for action applicable to the main corporate governance bodies of IBERDROLA, S.A.
Spanish: Normas internas de gobierno corporativo
- Internal Regulations for Conduct in the Securities Markets
- Set of rules established in order to govern the management and control of non-public information, the transparent disclosure of significant information, the performance and communication by affected persons of transactions in securities of the Company and its Group, the conduct of treasury stock transactions, and the detection and treatment of conflicts of interest.
Spanish: Reglamento interno de conducta en los Mercados de Valores
- Internal Rules for the Processing of Information
- Set of rules governing the management, control, and internal and external transmission of inside information, regardless of its location, format, or means of transmission, in order to protect the interests of shareholders and investors and to prevent and avoid any instance of misuse.
Spanish: Normas internas para el tratamiento de la información privilegiada
- Internal Rules on Composition and Duties of the Operating Committee
- See ?Operating Committee?.
Spanish: Norma interna sobre composición y funciones del Comité Operativo
- Investor Relations Office
- Department charged with the task of dealing on a regular and individual basis with the questions of analysts and institutional and qualified investors in equities, fixed-income securities, and socially responsible investments.
Spanish: Oficina de Relaciones con Inversores
- Investor's Agenda
- Calendar setting forth the dates for presentation of results and the main events at IBERDROLA, S.A., allowing access to both the direct and recorded broadcast thereof and other information of interest to shareholders and investors.
Spanish: Agenda del inversor
- Investors Quarterly Report
- Operational and financial information that IBERDROLA, S.A. provides to analysts and investors.
Spanish: Boletín Trimestral de Información a Inversores
- Issuance of securities
- Resolution adopted by the shareholders at a general shareholders? meeting or, if applicable, by the board of directors in exercise of powers previously delegated thereto by the shareholders, in order to place homogeneous negotiable securities into circulation and make them available to the public for subscription.
Spanish: Emisión de valores