Supplementary dividend of €0.316 gross per share to be paid by Iberdrola
- Iberdrola will distribute €0.316 gross per share as a supplementary dividend to its shareholders, in accordance with the terms of the new edition of the Iberdrola Flexible Remuneration system communicated today by the company to the Spanish Securities and Exchange Commission (CNMV).
- This amount is in addition to the €0.18 gross per share already distributed last January as an interim dividend and the €0.005 per share of the participation dividend distributed after the General Shareholders' Meeting.
- Total shareholder remuneration charged to 2022 amounts to €0.501 gross per share, 11.6% more than in the previous year.
- Iberdrola thus continues to fulfil its commitment to increase the dividend in line with the evolution of its results.
- Specifically, Iberdrola shareholders have three options: to receive the amount corresponding to their final dividend - €0.316 gross per share - directly in cash; to sell their allocation rights in the market; or to obtain new bonus shares in the group free of charge. These three options are not mutually exclusive and the shareholder may choose one of the alternatives or combine them according to his or her preferences.
- Shareholders who prefer to receive new group shares free of charge will need 37 allocation rights to obtain a new share.
Find out the most important dates for the next edition of the 'Iberdrola Retribución Flexible' optional dividend system:
5 July 2023
Communication of the number of free allotment rights needed to receive one share and the amount of the gross Supplementary Dividend per share
6 July 2023
Publication of the announcement of the capital increase.
Last day on which shares entitled to participate in the dividend are traded.
7 July 2023
Reference date (ex date) from which -inclusive- the shares are traded without the right to participate in the "Iberdrola Flexible Remuneration" system.
Commencement of the common election and trading period for free-of-charge allocation rights.
20 July 2023
End of the common election and trading period for free-of-charge allocation rights.
28 July 2023
Payment of the Supplementary Dividend to those who have opted to receive cash through this Flexible Remuneration Option.
31 July 2023
Expected date of commencement of ordinary trading of the new shares to be issued pursuant to the Capital Increase