How to take part in the contracting process
With the aim of creating value for the company's various stakeholder groups, and particularly for the internal customer, shareholders and suppliers, the Purchasing Division assumes and promotes rigorous compliance with the contractual terms and the current regulations by its suppliers.
Find out here the contracting terms for participating any of the Iberdrola Group's contracting processes.
The Iberdrola Group's terms of purchase are the general documents that govern the relationships between the companies in the Iberdrola Group and its suppliers, and are normally included in the contract document.
Iberdrola Group's terms for contracting goods and materials:
- Spain CG-EM-ES (En) October 2018 Edition [PDF]
- Brazil CG-EM-BR (Pt) Edição Outubro 2018 [PDF](1) Nota
- México CG-EM-MX (En) October 2018 Edition [PDF]
- United Kingdom GTC-EM-UK (En) October 2018 Edition [PDF](2) Nota
- United States GTC-EM-US (En) October 2018 Edition [PDF](2) Nota
- International: France GCC-EM-FR (En) January 2021 Edition [PDF]
Iberdrola Group's terms for contracting works and services:
- Spain CG-OS-ES (En) October 2018 Edition [PDF]
- Brazil CG-OS-BR (Pt) Edição Octubre 2018 [PDF](1) Nota
- Mexico CG-OS-MX (En) October 2018 Edition [PDF]
- United Kingdom GTC-WS-UK (En) October 2018 Edition [PDF](2) Nota
- United States GTC-WS-US (En) October 2018 Edition [PDF](2) Nota
- International: France GCC-WS-FR (En) January 2021 Edition [PDF]
To view these documents you need Adobe Acrobat. Click here to download the latest version of this program.
In order to reinforce the quality of the whole supply process, and to confirm that the supplier is a stable and reliable partner capable of guaranteeing compliance with its commitments, we need to make sure that the supply is made in compliance with the quality standards required by the Iberdrola Group. Therefore certain critical and/or strategic products that are regulated under a NI standard (Iberdrola's own standard) must undergo a process of technical qualification.
QUALIFICATION PROCESS UNDER THE STANDARDS OF THE IBERDROLA GROUP
The qualification granted will remain in force throughout the effective term of the registration conditions established and required at the time of qualification in Re-Pro, Certification for Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001), Environmental Management (ISO 14001), Health and Safety Management in the Workplace (OHSAS 18001) and Product Approval.
Iberdrola reserves the right to make a new re-qualification or to cancel the existing qualification in response to events or changes in its needs that so require.
Throughout the period of validity of the qualification, the Supplier undertakes to maintain and/or improve the systems, processes and conditions established at the time of the qualification.
In addition to the contractual specifications about occupational health and safety coordination between the companies in the Iberdrola Group in Spain that are signatories of the current Collective Bargaining Agreement and its contracting companies, these companies must provide the contracting companies with the SIROCO computer resource, in order to manage the corresponding documentation of compliance in this matter (for more information, contact your manager or interlocutor of the contract).
(1) Nota Portuguese version.
(2) Nota Spanish version.