2018/19 INTERNATIONAL MASTER'S SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Iberdrola and the top universities in the world are looking for your energy
The 2018/19 International Scholarship Program has been launched. The program has been designed for students in their senior year or recent graduates who wish to continue studying at the top universities of the world.
69 candidates will benefit from the Iberdrola Scholarships for Master's during the 2018/19 academic year.
The main purpose of the Iberdrola International Master's Scholarship Program is to train top-level professionals in areas that are strategic to the sector. This is proof of the company's commitment to develop talent, achieve excellence in training and establish research as the pillars of employability and knowledge.
The Program, which accepted applications until 2 April — except in USA, where it ended in July — is for students in their final year of study or recent graduates from Spain, the UK, North America, Mexico or Brazil who wish to continue their studies in different knowledge areas such as engineering, smart grids, renewable energy, sustainability, energy and the environment, information technology, big data, cybersecurity, etc.
The Iberdrola group is offering 69 international scholarships in the following countries:
- Spain: 25 scholarships to study in Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- United Kingdom: 16 scholarships to study in the United Kingdom.
- United States: 9 scholarships to study in the United States.
- México(*): 10 scholarships to study in Mexico and Spain.
- Brazil: 9 scholarships to study in Spain and the United Kingdom.
TERMS AND CONTACTS OF THE 2018/19 IBERDROLA INTERNATIONAL MASTER'S SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
PREVIOUS SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT TESTIMONIALS
(1) This document is last updated on 8th February 2018.
(2) This document is last updated on 9th February 2018.
(*) The program will have a two-year duration in Mexico (2018/2020).
(**) Avangrid, Inc. is 81.50% owned by Iberdrola S.A.
(***) Neoenergia is 52.45% owned by Iberdrola S.A.