Notifications sent to CNMV
On this page, you can find the notices of information sent by the Company to the National Securities Market Commission (Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores) (CNMV) to immediately make public and disseminate relevant information to the market. Notices of information are classified as inside information or other relevant information.
Inside information is of a precise, non-public nature, referring to an issuer or financial instrument which, if made public, could have a significant effect on the price, whereas information is classified as other relevant information does not affect the price.
- Business Performance and Financial Information | Information on P&L 24/10/2018 2018 Nine Months Results Presentation
- Business Performance and Financial Information | Interim financial information 24/10/2018 La sociedad remite información sobre los resultados del tercer trimestre de 2018
- Financial Instruments | Information on dividends 23/10/2018 Terms and conditions of the second edition of the Iberdrola Retribución Flexible system corresponding to the fiscal year 2018 and publication of the information memorándum
- Corporate Transactions | Transmissions and purchases of capital undertakings 18/10/2018 Sale by the Iberdrola group of its equity stake in, and assignment of loan to, Iberdrola Energía Solar de Puertollano, S.A. (Sociedad Unipersonal) to Ence Energía, S.L. (Sociedad Unipersonal)
- Corporate Transactions | Transmissions and purchases of capital undertakings 16/10/2018 Sale by Scottish Power Generation Holdings Ltd. of 100% of the share capital of Scottish Power Generation Ltd. to Drax Group Plc.
- Business Performance and Financial Information | Others on business performance and financial information 11/10/2018 Energy balance 9M 2018
- Business Performance and Financial Information | Announcements of public presentations and meetings 25/09/2018 2018 Nine months Results announcements
- Business Performance and Financial Information | Interim financial information 27/07/2018 Individual and Consolidated Statistic Information