OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
A safe and healthy workplace throughout the whole group
We pursue a goal of continuing improvement in all areas of management of the prevention of workplace risks.
Five essential principles for workplace health and safety [PDF] External link, opens in new window.
The health and safety of our employees is paramount for the Iberdrola group, which has reduced the accident rate (T.R.I.R. Total Recordable Incident Rate) by 46% for both its own personnel and contractor companies over the last five years by the end of 2022. It is part of the vision and values of the Iberdrola group and is central in our decisions and everything we do.
The group thus has an Occupational Health and Safety Policy approved by the company's Board of Directors, with the following basic principles for action:
- The quality, productivity and profitability of its activities are just as important as the safety and health —physical, mental and emotional— of the people involved in the value chain, including their psychological and social well-being; these are permanent and fundamental objectives at Group level.
- The safety of such persons must always prevail. The prevention of work-related injuries and health impairment can be achieved through the provision of resources and training.
- The integration of occupational health and safety into all business processes is a basic principle of effectiveness, efficiency and collective responsibility.
- The conception of health as a state of physical, mental and emotional well-being, promoting actions that create environments and living conditions that are conducive to it and enable people to adopt and maintain healthy living habits.
IBERDROLA WITH SAFETY AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
Thanks to the implementation and certification of the Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, throughout the Iberdrola group, the most visible results that stand out are:
- We have achieved a 46% reduction in the acccident rate (T.R.I.R. Total Recordable Incident Rate) for both our own personnel and contractor companies over the last five years by the end of 2022.
- In 2022, the company renewed its Healthy Organisation Certification.
CERTIFICATIONS OF GROUP COMPANIES
- ISO 45001:2018 certificates of Neonergia Renováveis [PDF]
- ISO 45001:2018 certificates of Neonergia Operação e Manutenção [PDF]
- ISO 45001:2018 certificates of Cosern [PDF]
- ISO 45001:2018 certificates of Coelba [PDF]
- ISO 45001:2018 certificates of Brasilia [PDF]
- ISO 45001:2018 certificates of Elektro [PDF]
- ISO 45001:2018 certificates of Elektro Operação e Manutenção [PDF]
- ISO 45001:2018 certificates of Companhia Energética de Pernambuco [PDF]
- ISO 45001:2018 certificates of Termopernambuco [PDF]
Iberdrola Energía Internacional
Iberdrola Renovables Offshore