Iberdrola obtains an ordinary net profit of €1.368 billion in the first half of 2018, an increase of 27%
Results are driven by the positive international business performance, the €20 billion invested over the past five years, improved efficiency and the normalisation of operating conditions. Likewise, and based on the milestones achieved in the 2018-2022 Plan, we are laying the foundations for sustainable growth during the coming decade.
QUARTERLY RESULTS AND 2018-2022 MILESTONES
- Iberdrola obtains an ordinary net profit of €1.368 billion in the first half of 2018, an increase of 27%
- Iberdrola improves its net profit to €838 million in the first quarter
- Iberdrola will invest €32 billion between 2018 and 2022, building the foundations for sustainable growth in the next decade
- Iberdrola's Net profit reaches €2,417M (+18.4%)
- Iberdrola obtains a net profit of €1,518M (+4.2%) in the First Half of the year