Iberdrola exceeds €3 bn net profit for the first time in 2018, up by 7.5%
The driving force behind these results is the investment that the group has made over the past four years, international expansion, the normalisation of operating conditions and the sound performance of all our businesses. Thanks to the progress we have made in achieving our 2018-2022 Strategic Outlook, we have laid the foundations for future growth over the coming decade.
QUARTERLY RESULTS AND 2018-20122 STRATEGIC OUTLOOK
- Iberdrola speeds up global growth with investments of €34 billion by 2022
- Iberdrola exceeds €3 bn net profit for the first time in 2018, up by 7.5%
- Iberdrola posts €2.09 billion net profit, 13.5% down, free of €759m extraordinary impacts of 2017
- Iberdrola obtains an ordinary net profit of €1.368 billion in the first half of 2018, an increase of 27%
- Iberdrola improves its net profit to €838 million in the first quarter