See more information
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PERIOD
FY 2019 results reflect two decades anticipating the energy transition:
- Leader in renewables and smart grid
- Presence in high rating countries
- Proven expertise and successful track record
- Diversified mix of businesses and geographies
- Financial strength
Net Profit grows 13% to EUR 3,406 M
Accelerating the delivery of our plan: two years ahead
Record EBITDA exceeding EUR 10 bn for the first time (EUR 10,104 M, +8.1%)
Gross Investment increases by 32%, up to EUR 8,158 M
5.5 GW installed in 2019, with 9 GW1 additional already under construction
Maintaining financial strength
- Proposed supplementary remuneration of EUR 0.232/share, to reach a total dividend of EUR 0.40/share (+14%2)...
- Interim remuneration3 > EUR 0.168/share
(paid on February 5th 2020)
- Supplementary remuneration > EUR 0.232/share
Subject to approval at AGM (payable in July 2020)
- Total 2019 shareholder Remuneration > EUR 0.40/share
Subject to approval at AGM
...reaching the 2022 floor three years in advance
1 Installed by 2022.
2 Versus shareholder remuneration of EUR 0.351/share for 2018. Subject to approval at Annual General Meeting (AGM).
3 Through the scrip dividend “Iberdrola Remuneración Flexible” program approved by 2019 AGM.
- Iberdrola's Fiscal year 2019 net profit increased by 13% to a record of €3,406 million
- Iberdrola's Nine months net profit increased by 20.4% to €2,517 million
- Iberdrola's first half net profit increased by 16.6% to €1,644 million
- Iberdrola speeds up global growth with investments of €34 billion by 2022
- Iberdrola exceeds €3 bn net profit for the first time in 2018, up by 7.5%