HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PERIOD: FISCAL YEAR 2018
Iberdrola exceeds €3 bn net profit for the first time in 2018, up by 7.5%
Infographic 2018 Fiscal year Results.
See more information
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PERIOD
EBITDA reaches EUR 9,349 M, up 27.7% with double digit growth in all businesses
Net Investments reach EUR 5,320 M
Efficiency improvement: accelerated during the year
Operating Cash Flow up 13.1% up to EUR 7,328 M
Net Profit grows 7.5%, to EUR 3,014 M driven by new investments and efficiency gains
Proposed supplementary remuneration of EUR 0.2/share payable in July, to reach a total dividend of EUR 0.351/share...
Interim remuneration1 (paid on February 5th 2019): EUR 0.151/share
Supplementary remuneration. Subject to approval at AGM (payable in July 2019): EUR 0.2/share
Total 2018 shareholder remuneration. Subject to approval at AGM: EUR 0.351/share
...leading to a +7.7%2 increase, fulfilling our commitment with shareholders
1Through the scrip dividend “Iberdrola Remuneración Flexible” program approved by 2018 AGM.
2Versus shareholder remuneration of EUR 0.326/share for 2017. Subject to approval at Annual General Meeting (AGM).
- Iberdrola speeds up global growth with investments of €34 billion by 2022
- Iberdrola exceeds €3 bn net profit for the first time in 2018, up by 7.5%
- Iberdrola posts €2.09 billion net profit, 13.5% down, free of €759m extraordinary impacts of 2017
- Iberdrola obtains an ordinary net profit of €1.368 billion in the first half of 2018, an increase of 27%
- Iberdrola improves its net profit to €838 million in the first quarter