ADDED VALUE: SOCIAL DIVIDEND
We work to provide shared added sustainable value for all of our Stakeholders
Iberdrola group sees the social dividend as a way of providing direct, indirect or induced added value to Stakeholders through our activities, while also helping to fulfil the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Behind Social Dividend can be found:
- Iberdrola's commitment to sustainable development.
- The contribution to the progress of the societies into which Iberdrola becomes integrated and in which it wants to be a motor for economic, social and environmental change.
- Share the success of Iberdrola's business project with all Stakeholders.
- The direct, indirect and induced impacts of Iberdrola activities for all Stakeholders.
- Iberdrola's response to the most relevant sector issues, the needs of its Stakeholders and the most important challenges faced by the communities in the countries in which it operates.
- Iberdrola's boost to the business communities in which it participates and leads from an economic point of view, from the perspective of business ethics, promoting diversity, equality, inclusion, a sense of belonging and justice, encouraging innovation and environmental care through generating quality employment that guarantees equal opportunities and non-discrimination in managing people, as well as leadership in the fight against climate change.
The following chart is a summary overview of the most prominent aspects of Iberdrola's creation of value in each of its eight Stakeholders: