RENEWABLE ENERGY BUSINESS
First Nine months 2017
The Renewables business posts an Ebitda of €1,142.8M during the year.
At the close of the first Nine months 2017:
- In Spain, the EBITDA reached €365.6 million but in the USA, it fell 0.6% to $456.9 million.
- Business in the United Kingdom performed positively, with EBITDA increasing to stand at £211.6 million (+34.7%) as a result of a growth in average operating capacity (+20.9%) and the improved wind power conditions.
- In Latin America, the Brazilian corporate reorganisation coupled with reappraisal of the Brazilian Real have boosted the EBITDA of the business by 3%, reaching €56.8 million.
- The US, moreover, has become the first contributor to the group's Renewables result, representing 36% of the total.
- For the RoW, the EBITDA also increased by 0.8% to stand at €70.8 million.
Further information on economic-financial and operating data of the Iberdrola Group can be found in the section In Figures, Nine months 2017 Results Report [PDF] and Nine months 2017 Results Presentation [PDF].